Whether you are looking for environmental education, teambuilding, a location for your summer camp or a quiet retreat, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont may have the location for you!
A variety of our properties and facilities provide access to:
- A lake
- Swimming pool
- Hiking trails
- Canoes and kayaks
- Heated and air-conditioned cabins
Since our camps are for use by the Girl Scouts, our weekends at the camp properties are usually full with troop camping. However, we do offer a great opportunity for groups to use these facilities Monday through Friday. If you are looking for a weekend retreat during November-February, please give us a call, and we may have space available. For information about renting camps, e-mail Andi York or call 336-369-7427.
Summertime availability is offered at Camp Douglas Long, Camp Golden Valley, Camp Rotary and Camp Seven Springs. Learn more about each location by clicking on their individual pages in the drop down menu under "Camp Properties."
- For use Monday to Sunday, groups may confirm reservations eight weeks prior
- For use Monday to Thursday, groups may confirm reservations six month prior
- Determine your schedule of activities (please note we do not provide food service)
- Deposit and forms must be turned in before a confirmation packet will be mailed to your group
- Complete the Camp Facility Community Rental Form
Under a new agreement with the Shelby Parks and Recreation Department, the Girl Scouts will continue to have free access to the lower level of the Shelby Hut. However, instead of reserving the space through Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, volunteers must reserve space for meetings or activities through the Parks and Rec Department. Please click here for a reservation form. You can also make reservations by calling 704-484-6811.